- When configuring Apprentice Management, unable to assign Permissions under Apprentice Management Permissions.
- There is a note of "There are no secured objects in this category."
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
b1702, SAP SuccessFactors - Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Activate SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Apprentice Management feature.
- Assign Permissions from Admin Center > Permission Role > Apprentice Management Permissions.
No available Permissions can be selected. The page displays a message of "There are no secured objects in this category."
The related objects for Apprentice Management has not been secured yet.
- This is because of the Apprentice Management related objects that are not secured yet from Object Definition.
- To fix, user must configure first the Security of each object from Admin Center > Object Definition > Apprentice (an so on...)
For the list of objects, Please check out the "Implementing Apprentice Management in Employee Central" Guide
Apprentice Management, RBP , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-APM , Apprentice Management , How To