You want to choose the Release for Scheduling action for an item in the work ticket, but the option is greyed out.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service workcenter.
- Go to the Work Tickets view.
- Open the ticket ABC(ABC represents the ticket ID)
- Go to the Service and Repair facet.
- Select the Item XYZ(XYZ represents the item ID)
- Choose the Action icon and then select the Release for Scheduling option.
The Release for Scheduling option is greyed out.
The status of the item is Ready.
Items which are in Open status will have the action Release for Scheduling enabled. For tickets, which have Requires Work flag enabled, then items are added as Ready hence the Release for Scheduling action appears disabled. Since setting the ticket to Requires Work means Technician can start working,
KBA , LOD-LE-MKT , Marketing , How To