You want to choose the Release for Scheduling action for an item in the work ticket, but the option is greyed out.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service workcenter.
- Go to the Work Tickets view.
- Open the ticket ABC(ABC represents the ticket ID)
- Go to the Service and Repair facet.
- Select the Item XYZ(XYZ represents the item ID)
- Choose the Action icon and then select the Release for Scheduling option.
The Release for Scheduling option is greyed out.
The status of the item is Ready.
Items which are in Open status will have the action Release for Scheduling enabled. For tickets, which have Requires Work flag enabled, then items are added as Ready hence the Release for Scheduling action appears disabled. Since setting the ticket to Requires Work means Technician can start working.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
KBA , LOD-LE-MKT , Marketing , How To