The Objective Distribution tile that is a part of the standard Objective Dashboard does not show employee(s) with zero goals.
Not to be confused with the stand-alone Objective Distribution tile
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance and Navigate to the Admin Center
- Choose 'Manage Dashboards' from the 'Reporting and Analytics' section:
- Click 'Manage Standard Dashboards and YouCalc Files'.
- Click Add From Success Store:
- Locate the 'Objective Distribution' Dashboard and add it to the instance:
- Navigate to Analytics / Reporting > Dashboards and choose the Objective Dashboard:
- Define the required filters and dataset:
- The Objective Distribution tile doesn't display the count of employee with zero objectives / Goals:
This is Normal behaviour and the Dashboard is working as expected.
None of the tiles in the standard Objective Dashboard will include data for employees without goals.
To display the number of employees without goals, one can make use of the standard 'Objective Distrubition' tile available in the Success Store.
Once added to the instance, the tile could be made available just on the homescreen as a stand-alone one or can be added to a tile based Dashboard or both.
Objective Distribution zero goals
Objective Dashboard , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , Dashboard and YouCalc , Problem