Upon unchecking the Task Types Ticket <Service Request ID> is assigned to you or Ticket <Service Request ID> is now reopened in Silverlight client, system throws the error EX is not a valid value for this field. Enter a valid value.
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the Silverlight client
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Implementation Projects view or Overview
- Search and Open the activity Business Task Management for Customer Care
- Select Notifications for Ticket Assignment
- Uncheck the Task Types Ticket <Service Request ID> is assigned to you or Ticket <Service Request ID> is now reopened
- System throws error
There may be technical inconsistency in the activity in Business Configuration in the Silverlight client.
Issue does not occur in HTML5 client and you will be able to uncheck the Task Types in the activity Business Task Management for Customer Care in Business Configuration.
As there will not be further developments in the Business Configuration workcenter in Silverlight client, we recommend to use the HTML5 client for making the changes in the activities in Business Configuration workcenter.
KBA , ex is not a valid value for this field , task types ticket , service request id , business task management for customer ca , customer care , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To