- Failed to export to PDF
- "Failed to export the report. Memory Full" error
- Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
Reproducing the Issue
- Open report with multiple pictures
- Refresh the report
- Export the report to PDF
- Crystal Reports reaches the memory limit. Default memory limit is 2 GB as for any 32 bit Windows application.
- If there are too many pictures with high resolution it consumes more memory. Part of the memory already taken by the refreshed report and saved data. CR needs more memory to Export it to PDF.
- Note: images in Crystal Reports are converted to BMP format and the conversion process consumes memory as well.
- Reduce the picture resolution to reduce the picture size.
- Convert the picture to BMP format to avoid conversion.
.jpg, .bmp, .png, .ttf, out of memory , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013