You observe that few of the Production lots/Orders are not shown in Product Lot Line Items Report.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics Work center.
- Go to the Design Reports view.
- Go to the Product Lot Line Items Report.
- Give the selection Criteria Company ID,Set of Books, Production lots.
- Click Go.
The Report does not show the Production lots/Orders.
Production Orders are not shown in Product Lot Line Items Report as the Production Orders are not posted to accounting.
You can follow the below steps:
- Go to Production Control Work center.
- Go to Production Orders view.
- Show All Production Orders and Find Production Orders XXX and ZZZ.
- Select the Production Order and Edit.
- Go to Document Flow and you could see that the Production Confirmations are not posted to accounting and Business tasks are created.
Business task shows that Fiscal year is missing for Company.You have to create a new Fiscal Year and then try posting the Production Confirmations.
Once the Production Confirmations are posted,the Production Orders are shown in the Report.
This is the System behavior.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To