What is the alternative solution if there's no http watch to client side to capture the traffic profile?
Successfactor Recruiting Management
Creating an http Traffic Profile using Google Chrome’s Developer tools
1. Login to the instance in Chrome.
2. Click on the Chrome Menu button on the upper right corner, and aelect More tools > Developer Tools.
3. A side bar will appear. Make sure you’re on the Network tab.
4. When you are ready to start the profile. Take the server/time stamp as usual
5. Start the recording from developer tools
6. Perform the action you want to record. Developer tools will start listing the http traffic
7.Stop the recording when you’ve completed the demonstration.
8. If you make a mistake. You can use the clear button to clear the recording, and start over.
9. Once the recording is completed, and you’ve stopped recording, right click anywhere on the name column, and Save as HAR with content
The result will be an HAR file, which is readable with httpwatch, and other profiling software. Provide this HAR file along with the corresponding Server/timestamp recorded earlier.
Traffic Log, Http , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To