Getting an error message while accessing 'Candidate' Search tab.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to instance
- Navigate to Recruiting> click on Candidate search tab
- You get a below application error after clicking on 'Candidate' tab.
One of the cause is index not yet created for the instance
- If you are implementing RCM and getting an error accessing Candidate Search tab, please make sure index is created for the instance.
- If it is not, please create an incident for the Support to build an index for the instance.
- Once index is created, you will be able to access Candidate Search tab.
Candidate Search, Candidate Search error , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem