Behavior of Learning Expiration and Overdue notification.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Learning Expiration and Overdue notification are triggered when Learning Expiration Notification Automatic Process (System Admin>Automatic Process>Learning Expiration) is scheduled to run.
Learning Expiration APM will process the active learning assignments for the users which are either overdue or upcoming based on the required date associated with the learning event and number of days configured as threshold in the APM configuration.
Learning Expiration Notification: The learning expiration automatic process sends notifications when it finds an item, curriculum or program for a user where the number of days left to the required date is less than the number of days in the Threshold box. This automatic process uses the ApmTrainingExpiration template to send notifications.
Learning Overdue Notification: The learning overdue notification is triggered to users when training is expired (which is overdue).
Threshold: This field determines number of days to be used for notifying users about training assignments which are about to expire. i.e., APM will pick the learning assignments which have required date less than or equal to (current date + threshold days).
Reminder Period: This determines the interval period (in days) between subsequent Expiration/Overdue notifications to users.
- Current date/Assign Date: 1st January 2016 (assignment made before job runs)
- Threshold: 15
- Reminder Period: 10
- Required Date for item: 15th January 2016
- Frequency: Daily
1) When the job runs on 1st January it will notify the user for item due on 15th January as it is within threshold days (expiry notification).
2) No notifications will be sent in subsequent runs on 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th of January.
3) On 11th of January again, user will receive an expiry notification for this item.
4) No Notifications until 20th January
5) User will receive an overdue notification on 21st January as item has already expired.
Learning Expiration Notification, Learning Overdue notification, Learning Expiration Notification Automatic Process, Threshold, Reminder period , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , How To