Behavior of Learning Expiration and Overdue notification.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Learning Expiration and Overdue notification are triggered when Learning Expiration Notification Automatic Process (System Admin>Automatic Process>Learning Expiration) is scheduled to run.
Learning Expiration APM will process the active learning assignments for the users which are either overdue or upcoming based on the required date associated with the learning event and number of days configured as threshold in the APM configuration.
Learning Expiration Notification: The learning expiration automatic process sends notifications when it finds an item, curriculum or program for a user where the number of days left to the required date is equal or less than the number of days in the Threshold box. This automatic process uses the ApmTrainingExpiration template to send notifications.
Learning Overdue Notification: The learning overdue notification is triggered to users when training is expired (which is overdue).
Threshold: This field determines number of days to be used for notifying users about training assignments which are about to expire. i.e., APM will pick the learning assignments which have required date less than (current date + threshold days).
Reminder Period: This determines the interval period (in days) between subsequent Expiration/Overdue notifications to users.
- Current date/Assign Date: 1st January 2016 (assignment made before job runs)
- Threshold: 15
- Reminder Period: 10
- Required Date for item: 31st January 2016
- Frequency: Daily
- This means the First Expiration Notification will be sent out on the 16th January as you move back 15 days (Threshold) from the 31st January [Required Date] starting your count from the 30th January.
- The user will then receive a second notification 10 days [Reminder Period] after first Expiration Notification (January 26th).
- A third notification will be sent on the due date (January 31st).
- User will receive an overdue notification 10 days [Reminder Period] after the third Expiration Notification as item has already expired (February 10th).
Learning Expiration Notification, Learning Overdue notification, Learning Expiration Notification Automatic Process, Threshold, Reminder period , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To