Currency maintained in the Sales Order Item data source and in the sales order document are different for the field Net Value.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Select the Sales Orders view.
- Open the sales order XYZ (XYZ represents the sales order ID).
- Naviagte to the Items tabs.
- The Net Value currency is ABC (ABC represents the currency in the sales order document).
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Select the Design Data Sources view.
- Open the Sales Order Item report.
- Select the sales order XYZ.
- Net Value currency is DEF (DEF represents the currency in the report).
In the report the Net Value key figure always fetch the currency based on the country of the company.
To fetch the same currency in the data source select the field Net Value (Transaction Currency) instead of Net Value.
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To