You want to understand what value does the field Promised Delivery Date displays in the report Outbound Delivery Performance by Time Report
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics work center.
- Navigate to Design Reports view.
- Search for the report Outbound Delivery Performance by Time and select the hyperlink against the reports name.
You can see that the system has displayed a date value in the field Promised Delivery Date and you want to know what does this date represent.
Promised delivery date is the date on which you can deliver to customer, which means ATP confirmation date. Please do note that ATP can be Green, Yellow or Red.
- Green: Requested delivery date will be your promised delivery date;
- Yellow: Date on which you can deliver system will propose if you move the mouse upon triangle symbol with a warming message Late Delivery/Earliest delivery date: DD/MM/YYYY;
- Red: No promised delivery date.
Promised Delivery Date is given when you move mouse over ATP.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To