- What are the Enterprise Language Packs available to each customer for free?
- Enterprise Language Pack is now included automatically into the subscription of every new SuccessFactors solution.
- BizX Platform
- There are a total of 46 Language Packs available to every SAP SuccessFactors customer.
- In order to activate a Language Pack, a customer must contact SAP Support and specify which Language Pack(s) they want activated. This is a quick solve request and is usually completed in less than 1 day.
- Once activated, the language will appear as an option in the customer's instance.
- The enterprise language pack offering is not included in Payroll, Employee Central Service Center, or all JAM editions.
- The Language Packs available are listed below:
|Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)||Română (Romanian)|
|Bahasa Indonesia||Schweizer Hochdeutsch (Swiss High German)|
|Bahasa Melayu (Malay)||Slovenčina (Slovak)|
|Català (Catalan)||Slovenščina (Slovenian)|
|Čeština (Czech)||Srpski (Serbian)|
|Cymraeg (Welsh)||Suomi (Finnish)|
|Dansk (Danish)||Svenska (Swedish)|
|Deutsch (German)||Svenska (Swedish)|
|English UK (English UK)|
|English US (English US)||Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)|
|Español (Mexico)||Türkçe (Turkish)|
|Español (Spanish)||Ελληνικά (Greek)|
|Français (French)||Български (Bulgarian)|
|Français canadien (Canadian French)||Русский (Russian)|
|Hrvatski (Croatian)||Українська мова (Ukrainian)|
|Italiano (Italian)||עִבְרִית (Hebrew)|
|Magyar (Hungarian)||العربية (Arabic)|
|Nederlands (Dutch)||हिंदी (Hindi)|
|Norsk (Norwegian)||ภาษาไทย (Thai)|
|Norsk bokmål (Norwegian Bokmål)||한국어 (Korean)|
|Polski (Polish)||日本語 (Japanese)|
|Português (Portuguese)||简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)|
|Português do Brasil (Brazilian Portuguese)||繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)|
Enterprise Language Pack Available languages , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-LAN , Issues with Translations (Language Issues) , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions