- The form's competency section has visible behaviors
- Ad hoc reporting will display blanks for the forms behavior columns
SuccessFactors HCM Cloud Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a Completed form; it should have visible behaviors in the competency section
- Create an ad hoc report that uses that form's template as a data source
- Include any of the behavior-related columns under the Competency tab in Columns (Behavior Name, Behavior ID, Behavior Description, etc.)
- The ad hoc report will show blanks for all the behavior-related columns
This can happen when the competency section is configured with use-behavior="false", lock-behavior-content="false". If both these attributes are set to "false", then behaviors mapped to the competency section will not be saved to the feedback table, which is where ad hoc reports retrieve data.
use-behavior="true" and lock-behavior-content="true" must be configured in the competency section's attributes. Please file a Software Change Request(SCR) with Cloud Product Support.
NOTE: an SCR will only make changes to the template, and any forms launched after the fact. Changes will not be applied retroactively to already-launched forms. Ask your support engineer to evaluate whether the changes can be pushed to live forms using our dynamic form tool, as not all competency section attributes are supported. These changes cannot be done at Signature or Completed stages.
2250186 - SCR Form: XML Software Change Requests for PM Templates and Performance Processes - Performance Management
2077413 - Manage Templates and Live Forms - Optimize PM Template Settings & Changes to Launched Forms - Performance Management
2099261 - Behaviors - Lock Behavior Content or Make it Dynamic Using lock-behavior-content tag - Competencies
KBA , LOD-SF-PM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , Problem