When uploading 360 Multi Rater participants via CSV file, the form is either not created or the participants are not available upon creation.
360 Multi Rater
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center
- Under Performance Management > Launch Forms
- Upload participants via CSV file
- The form was successfully launched however the form is not available to the inbox of the user.
Below are the possible reasons why we cannot see the list of participants.
1. SUBJECT_ID must be the user id of the user
2. RATER_ID must be the user id of the participant
3. RATER_CATEGORY should match the category in Manage Template
4. Make sure that the participant is an active user
5. Make sure that the participant has a login permission.
Note: If the system detects that there is an invalid user, it will terminate the process of launching and creation of forms.
KBA , LOD-SF-MTR-FRM , Forms and Templates , Problem