You click on the Phone Number information but no call is triggered/ the Phone Number is not clickable at all.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Open any account.
- On the Overview tab, click on the phone number maintained in Addresses.
- No call is triggered.
This is the expected system behavior. Not all places in which the phone numbers appear to be clickable are enabled to trigger the outbound call, resp not all phone numbers appear to be clickable.
Only a few locations are enabled for the Click-to-Call functionality in HTML5. They are:
- Contacts quick view.
- Individual Customers quick view.
- On the Customer section of the Tickets screen.
- On the Phone Call view under Activities work center.
- Leads view (if contact permissions allow).
On the Fiori UI, the functionality is additionally enabled as below:
- Account OWL screen (not in TI)
- Contact OWL screen (not in TI)
- Individual Customer OWL (not in TI)
- Employee OWL screen (not in TI)
- All the Activities OWL screens (Appointment, Email, Phone call, Task)
phone number, clickable, click-to-call, contact , KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To