You click on the Phone Number information but no call is triggered.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customers work center;
- Go to Accounts view;
- Open any account;
- On the Overview tab, click on the phone number maintained in Addresses;
- No call is triggered.
This is the expected system behavior. Not all place in which the phone numbers appear are enabled to trigger outbound call.
In HTML5, only a subset of locations are enabled to with the click-to-call fucntionality. They are:
- Contacts quick view.
- Individual Customers quick view.
- On the Customer section of the Tickets screen.
- On the Phone Call view under Activities work center.
- Leads view (if contact permissions allow).
On the Responsive UI, the fucntionality is planned to be enable for all locations with the phone numbers on a future release.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To