You customized a report layout, however the changes that you performed in the Subtotal Print Option are not being reflected in the report.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center
- Go to Implementation Projects
- Select the respective project
- Click Open Activity List
- Open the Activity Settings for Income Statements by Function of Expense and Earned Profit Analysis
- Click the the link Edit Financial Reporting Structures
- Select any of the Financial Reporting Structure
- Click Edit.
Now open the report and run it. You will see that the configurations are not being reflected on the report results.
With the Subtotal Print Option you can specify at which structures items you would like to insert additional subtotals. However, this setting is only relevant for Statutory Reports. It is not evaluated for the normal analytical reports. Hence, when value for the Subtotal Print Option is changed, it does not have any impact on the report content display.
As per current system design this is the expected behavior.
KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To