You get too many wong attempts to login in the system and password gets locked.
The specific property “Number of failed logon attempts” is fixed and is not exposed to the customers at present. It is fixed set to 5 attempts. Default setting information also is not visible to the customer at present.
Reproducing the Issue
1) Go to the login page of the system
2) Input the password wrongly 5 times on the logon page.
3) The password gets locked.
4) Now login as Key User go to Application & User Management >Business Users view to check that user.
5) The password field will be locked.
6) Authorized Key user needs to unlock the locked user.
When the user enters the incorrect password after 5 times, the password gets locked.
This is normal system behaviour.
The password gets locked after 5 incorrect logon attempts.
Key Users must unlock the User manually in Application & user Management > Business User View
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To