- MDF Positions are not created After Position sync from Employee data. A blank file shows up in job response.
- SuccessFactors Succession
Reproducing the Issue
1) Log into system
2) Navigate to Admin Tools > Sync Position Model with Employee Data,Click on Sync
3) Position Sync Result shows a blank file.
4) Navigate to Succession > Succession Org Chart > Search for user for whom position should have been created > Error message - 'No Positions Found for the Selected User'
- If data for the fields that have been marked as mandatory are not maitained in user data file then positions won't be created.
Follow below steps to resolve this issue.
- Login to System > Admin center > Configured Object definition
- Open Position Object and edit to make all the required fields as not required and save the definition.
- Login and logout.
- Perform the sync then it should work fine.
If solution in this article does not create positions then please create an incidnet for further investigation of the issue.