- Data is not available in SuccessFactors when using the predefined SuccessFactors template in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Specific OData entity is listed in the template but is not available under the same entity path in SuccessFactors.
- While checking the same entity in SAP SuccessFactors OData API Data Dictionary observe that the template is missing OData entity (For example Gender).
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2017.7.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Models
- Create model
- From App
- Choose a SuccessFactors connection
- Use a pre-defined template (e.g.: Headcount)
- Observe that one (or more) entities are listed in the template but are not correct, i.e. not retrieving data.
We only retrieve data provided by SuccessFactors.
If the data is removed from SuccessFactors, then the data will not be available in SAP Analytics Cloud in the template query.
- Create a connection and import a model from SuccessFactors (Video)
- Import Data Connection to SuccessFactors (From SAP Help portal)
- Help resources
- Help portal
- SAP community network ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP community wiki
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP Analytics Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, modelo, SBOC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, SAP Business Objects Cloud , KBA , gender dimension , pre-defined headcount template , does not exist in successfactors anymore , usernav/gender , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem