External courses such as HARVARDMM are not showing when browsing in catalog.
Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login as a user.
2. From Home, go to Learning.
3. Click on 'Browse all courses' in Find Learning tile.
4. Type the external course then search. You can also search for all courses but external courses will not appear.
Proper configuration has not been set to show these external courses in the catalog.
1. From System Admin, go to Configuration.
2. System Configuration> Catalog.
3. Set catalogSearchCategories[External] to TRUE then apply changes.
external course in catalog, OCN not showing in catalog, cannot browse OCN in catalog , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , Problem