The automatic standard e-mail notifications for Business Task Management activities are not being sent.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
The below is an example and can happen for other views as well.
- Go to the Sales Workcenter.
- Go to the Opportunities View.
- Open the Opportunity ABC(ABC represents the Opportunity example).
- Select Actions.
- Select Submit for Approval.
The Approver does not receive a standard notification e-mail.
The Scoping option for the emails for Business Task Management has not been scoped.
- Go to the Workcenter Business Configuration.
- Go to the View Overview.
- Select the Tab View Current Scope.
- Go to step 4 Questions.
- Expand Communication and information Exchange.
- Select Business Process Management.
- Select Business Task Management.
- In the right-hand pane, for the Question - Do you want to use e-mail to notify business users about Business Task Management items? - Select Yes.
Then you will be able to subscribe to e-mail notifications when you receive a standard notification pop up by selecting subscribe to e-mail.
email , KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To