The automatic standard email notifications for Business Task Mangement activities are not being sent.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Workcenter
- Go to the Opportunities View
- Open the Opportunity ABC(ABC irepresents the Opportunity example)
- Select Actions
- Select Submit for Approval
The Appover does not receive a standard notification email.
The Scoping option for the emails for Business Task Management has not been scoped.
- Go to the Workcenter Business Configuration
- Go to the View Overview
- Select the Tab View Current Scope
- Go to step 4 Questions
- Expand Communication and information Exchange
- Select Business Process Management
- Select Business Task Management
- In the right hand pane, for the Question - Do you want to use E-mail to notify business users about Business Task Management items? - Select Yes
Then you will be able to subscribe to email notifications when you receive a standard notification pop up by selecting subscribe to email.
KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To