1. How to add More columns in workqueue
2. How to map column with Key or display key
3. Column is not displaying correct value i.e. Number instead of text in case of devision or location
All Onboarding instances
Pre-requisites : Super admin and Onboarding access.
Steps to accomplish this :
1. Under Super admin => Account => Processes => select the process => Index fields
2. Name column display the name defined in Workqueue , key shows the Key which will be used to display the value , work queue column shows Yes if it needs to be displayed in workqueue else No.
3. Click on Code to edit column name or key or to make a column visible in Workqueue
4. Edit the same as per requirement and check box : display in work queue if you wanted to display that column in work queue.
5. Update the same.
6. Under super admin => account => manage Index Fields cache => enable index fileds cache => yes and Rebuild Cache => save changes
7. Create a new candidate and validate the same.
add column workqueue
remove column workqueue
incorrect value work queue , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem