An employee tried to add a learning activity to one of her development goals. Once user saved it, it did not save under the goal. Learning activities from the catalog will save, but not custom ones.
- Career Development Planning
- Learning Activities
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Development tab and add a goal
2. Add Learning Activities to a goal. Select Custom Learning Activities
3. Populate the fields on the Learning Activities window and save it
4. You will see that the added Custom Learning Activity is not showing on the Development plan.
It could be because the "<field refid="dev_goals"/>" is not included in read permission configured on the Learning Activities Template.
That field is mandatory for combining your learning activity with specific dev goal.
1. Download Learning Activities template in Provisioning
2. You can see that dev_goals (Development goals associated with learning) field is defined but not included in the read permission
3. Configure the field to be included in the read permission like below:
4. Upload the edited Learning Activities template back to the instance via Provisioning.
- JIRA Ticket: https://jira.successfactors.com/browse/CDP-2721
- CDP Admin Guide version Q1 2017 – 2017-03-10 , page 76 to 77
- Missing Learning Activities in Development Goal