- The SSN is not auto populationing on the I9 form.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Onboarding New Employee Step and Orientation Step
Reproducing the Issue
- The I9 does not have a SSN in Section 1 of the I9.
- Expected behavior not to have the SSN auto populate on the I9.
- Per the U.S Department of Homeland Security U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services employees are not required to provide a Social Security number in Section 1. However, a Social Security number is required if you use E-Verify.
- The Social Security number (this is optional unless you are using E-Verify).
- You can review the information for the I9 and the requirements for the SSN by reviewing the provided link. https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/complete-correct-form-i-9/completing-section-1-employee-information-and-attestation
- Please refer to KBA 2360246 and 2360246 on how the function works for the I9 form regarding the SSN.
- I9 Form
- New Employee Step
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions