Have user both in bizx and LMS. but is not able to access LMS through single sign on.
Validation error is showing up while clicking on learning from bizx home page.
Text Read - You do not have appropiate permission to access learning module, please contact your learning administrator.
SAP SF Learning Management System
Created user manually in the LMS which caused User id configuration/case mismatch, in the two system.
- Go to Employee export and download the the export.
- Check for the record of the user.
- There would be two columns one for the user id and other for username.
- The user id mentioned in the export will be the user id which flows in the LMS.
- Thus if the user is created in the LMS it should be of the same case and chars as in the user id from the employee export in the bizx side.
- There are two option after this -
- Create a user in LMS with the case matching the If you want the user with ID user id from the employee export in the bizx side.
- If in case cannot create the same id in LMS which is in the employee export, then you need create a new user in bixz as well and make sure that the user id in the bizx be created as per the required id.
* User name and user id are separate in bizx, username shows on the UI while the user id flows to LMS for the creation of user.
* There could be other causes of the validation error one of them being genuine permission issue then you need to contact internal team to give right permission.
Validation error while navigating from Bizx to Learning user : "you do not have appropriate permission" , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , LMS Integrations , Problem