How to trigger surveys for Schedule Offering?
- SAP HCM Suite
- Learning management System
- Administration interface
- Scheduled offerings
- Surveys, Evaluations
There are 2 ways to trigger survey/ Evaluation to users.
- Basic requirements for a survey to be triggered:
1/ Survey is active and Published
2/ Survey is associated with the item
3/ Completion status granted to the user is configured to assign Surveys
4/ In case of a level 3 (follow up evaluation survey), the APM Evaluation synchronization is schedule and running
- Survey can be associated to item by navigating to Item related more section>Evaluation>Item Evaluation section (Select a survey and update a numeric values for "Days to complete"
- When a admin / Instructor records learning for the users.
- Admin can initiate the evaluation assignment by clicking on "Initiate Evaluation" from "Action" section of Schedule Offering.
- Please note, this ONLY works BEFORE completion has been granted.
SAP, SF, Learning, LMS, SuccessFactors, User Survey, evaluation, level 1, level 3, follow up evaluation, initiate , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-EVA , LMS Surveys , How To