How to trigger surveys for Schedule Offering?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
There are 2 ways to trigger survey / Evaluation to users.
- Basic requirements for a survey to be triggered:
1/ Survey is active and Published
2/ Survey is associated with the item
3/ Completion status granted to the user is configured to assign Surveys
4/ In case of a level 3 (follow up evaluation survey), the APM Evaluation synchronization is schedule and running
- Survey can be associated to item by navigating to Item related more section>Evaluation>Item Evaluation section (Select a survey and update a numeric value for "Days to complete"
- When an Admin / Instructor records learning for the users
- Admin can initiate the evaluation assignment by clicking on "Initiate Evaluation" from "Action" section of Schedule Offering.
- Please note, this ONLY works BEFORE completion has been granted
Note: The Evaluation is tied to the Item itself, therefore it is not possible to trigger a survey based on segments within a Scheduled Offering, it is triggered by the completion of the Item, or can be assigned as a Content Object of the Item as a "pre-test" (see Adding Pre-Tests and Post-Tests to a Learning Item for more information)
Learning Items Evaluations in SAP SuccessFactors Learning User Assistance Documentation
SAP SF Learning LMS SuccessFactors User Survey evaluation level 1 level 3 follow up evaluation initiate test , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-EVA , LMS Surveys , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To