- Create a new query in Advanced reporting and check that it is automatically selecting all columns/fields in the first table when adding another field from a second table
SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Analytics > Advanced Reporting
- Click on 'What would you like to report on?' and select a Category, for example 'Person'
- Expand the table Personal Information, select a field such as First Name and drag and drop to the canvas
- Scroll up and next to the table name click on the blue arrow to select a different table
- Expand a category such as Employment > table Global Job Information > Search for any field, for example 'Company'
- Instead of selecting it, click and hold, drag and drop to the canvas (see that the first table 'Personal Information' is highlighted in dark blue)
All columns from the first table 'Personal Information' will be automatically added to the query along with the field 'Company' from the second table
This is expected behavior of Advanced Reporting. If a previous column or table is highlighted when you add another field from a different table, it will automatically add the first table or the column highlighted.
- In case you need to add only one more field from another table, without automatically adding other fields, you just need to click and select the new field and then drag and drop to the canves.
KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ODS , Advanced Reporting , How To