- Using the SAP Universe Query Panel in SAP Lumira
- Universe created on a HANA Calculation view with multiple values
- When connecting Lumira to the Universe the following error is thrown:
Query script generation failed. See your administrator. Hana variable type unexpected MULTI_VALU for placeholder (IES 00013)
- SAP Lumira 1.31 Patch 4
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Hana Calculation View with Multiple Entries Input Parameter
- Create a UNX Universe on the above HANA view
- Connect Lumira to the UNX Universe using the SAP Universe Query Panel
- Select Multiple Values for the Input Parameter
- Click on the "Finish" button
- The "Refresh failed" error is produced
- Lumira does not support Multiple Entries Input Parameters for Hana Calculation Views
If possible change the Multiple Entries Input parameters to Multiple Entries Variables. Variables are supported.
Note: There is a difference between processing variables and input parameters in SELECT statement. The variable filter goes into the WHERE clause of the statement whereas input parameters go in as a PLACEHOLDER.
Prompt variable multiple multi value , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Problem