GST Entries subview is missing under Manual Tax Entries view under Tax Management work center.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Tax Management work center.
- Click on Manual Tax Entries View.
- There is no Sub-View called GST Entries to make manual GST entries.
This is the expected system behavior.
This functionality is not supported by the system. User has to create manual GST Entries for Australia.
Use the following steps to create manual GST entries for Australia:
- Go to Tax Management work center
- Click VAT Entries
- Click New and choose the option Tax Entry
As soon as you change the Tax Country to Australia, the Tax Number field will appear.
KBA , SRD-FIN-TAX , Tax Management , How To