You have created an extension field in a stock transfer order. You want to extend this field to successive documents like Outbound Delivery Request,Warehouse Request, Outbound Delivery etc. While trying to extend your extension field you do not see any Extension Scenario available for the filed.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Outbound Logistics Control work center.
- Navigate to Customer Demand view.
- Select an existing Stock Transfer Order and choose Edit button.
- Select the Adapt menu in the top right corner of the screen and choose Enter Adaptation Mode.
- Select the extension field you have created and choose the Further Usage link.
- Navigate to the Extension Scenarios tab.
You can see that there are no scenarios visible.
In Business ByDesign extensibility is available only for customer demand with order category Sales Order or Service Order. This is the reason why you are not able to see any extension scenarios for stock transfer order directly
The system is working as designed. You can however, create an extension field in the Sales Order or Service Order and then extend this field to customer demand. This field can further be extended to warehouse request, pick task and outbound delivery. This field that is extended form sales order will be visible when you create stock transfer orders as well. You can choose to make this extended field invisible in your sales order screen as per your requirement.
KBA , AP-CR-CR , Customer Requirement , How To