Unable to print labels of type Serialized Product during Inbound Delivery and Goods Receipt(without task based approach) for serialized material.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Inbound Logistics workcenter and Purchase Orders view.
2. Select Purchase Order XYZ and click on Post Goods Receipt.
3. Enter two serial numbers for the purchase order position.
4. Go to Labels sub tab and Propose Item Label.
Although serial numbers were entered you cannot create labels of type Serialized Product.
You can only create labels of type Uniform Content.
The system does not support Label of type Serialized Product for Post Goods Receipt.
There is a workaround to achieve the scenario:
1. Go to Inbound Logistics workcenter and Common Tasks: Create New Supplier Delivery Notification view.
2. In the following screen select Purchase Order XYZ and enter the relevant information and in subsequent screen choose Finish.
3. In Inbound Delivery Notifications view, find the Delivery Notification ID PQR that was created in step1 and perform Post Goods Receipt.
4. In the Actions select New Label.
You will be able to select the Label Type Serialized Product.
KBA , AP-IDP , Inbound Delivery Processing , Product Enhancement