A learner was assigned a training item via a curriculum. The LMS admin revised the required due date for the learner. Until the user launched the course, the due date remained to what the admin had changed it to.
However, when the user launched the course and got a "NOT FOR CREDIT COMPLETION STATUS", the due date changed back to the original due date as per the curricula settings.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
In the LMS admin side:
- Add an Item with a content object and exam object to a curricula >
- Maintain the settings within the curricula to have the due date calculated when the curricula is assigned to the user >
- Assign the curricula to a user >
- The item is added to the user's learning plan with a due date >
- As an admin, under the user's Assigned Items tab, change the due date to a future date manually and override the due date that was set automatically by the curricula >
In the LMS user side:
- As the user, launch the course and complete the content object, but fail the exam object.
The due date, in the Assigned Items section for the user, changes back to the original due date calculated by the curricula.
The cause for this is that the user has got a "NOT FOR CREDIT COMPLETION STATUS" and the item is in the user's Items Completed tab with this completion status.
As a result the Item will stay on the learning plan with the due date defaulting back to the one that the curricula should calculate.
This is working as designed since the item is assigned through a curricula and will stay on the user's Assigned Items section with the due date being set to what it was originally as calculated by the settings of the item within the curricula.
required, date, curricula, due, change, back, original, assignment, assigned, complete, user, not, for, credit, completion, status , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , LOD-SF-LMS-CUR , LMS Curricula , Problem