User would like to finalize the calibration session however the finalize button is grayed out and the message alert displays "You only have visibility for designated subjects. Full visibility for all subjects is required to finalize the session."
- Calibration Session
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Calibration tab.
- Open an In Progress session.
- Notice the Finalize button cannot be clicked.
- Alert "You only have visibility for designated subjects. Full visibility for all subjects is required to finalize the session."
The session cannot be finalized because the user has no permission to see all the subjects. There are two possible causes:
- There could be one user or more subjects that got deactivated however the calibration template is not configured to include inactive users in the session.
- There is a target population permission restrictions in the Calibration Template for the user's role in the calibration session.
In Admin Center, go to Manage Calibration Templates > Select the Template > Advanced Tab:
- Enable "Include inactive users" OR
- Under Restrict Calibration Role Access by Target Population, uncheck the Facilitator role
2070151 - Admin - Roles Used in Calibration - Calibration
2070146 - Configuring - Manage Calibration Templates - Advanced Tab - Calibration
2070779 - Manage Templates - Advanced - Restrict Moderation Role Access by Target Population - Calibration
calibration alert, calibration error, calibration template, You only have visibility for designated subjects , KBA , LOD-SF-CAL-ADM , Admin Tools, Permissions, Settings , Problem