- Adhoc Report domain not available to create report in the instance.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Adhoc Report
- Create a new single domain report.
- Adhoc domain is missing from the list.
- After Q4 2015 release, the reporting schemas available on an instance will be enabled automatically according to the modules features enabled.You need not to manully enable the Adhoc domain from Provisioning.
- Each Reporting schema is mapped to the corresponding module features. If all the modules features are enabled, Reporting schema will automatically be enabled.
- See attached excel sheet for the provisioning feature mapping to have the related Adhoc Schema automatically available.
See the attached excel for the switch you need to enable for the module in provisioning to have the Adhoc domain automatically enabled.
Adhoc domain missing Provisioning mapping , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , How To
|Module mapping for adhoc.xlsx|