You are not able to delete or replace an attachment in a sales document such as a sales order since the Delete and Replace buttons are not enabled eventhough the sales document is not Completed.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Select the Sales Orders view.
- Open sales order XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the sales order).
- Navigate to the Attachments tab.
- You can see the attachment cannot be deleted or changed as the Delete and the Replace button are disabled.
You expect that it should be possible to deleted or replace the attachments with any user.
Audit proof archiving is activated in your solution scope. Audit proof archiving will ensure that deletion of attachments is not possible in business documents which have resulted in financial postings. Since the respective document resulted in a financial posting the attachment cannot be deleted anymore.
You can check this as follows:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Project view.
- Select your implementation project.
- Click on the Edit Project Scope button.
- Navigate to the Questions step.
- Open the element Compliance -> Corporate Governance -> Audit.
- You can see that the following scoping question is active: Do you want to enable audit proof archiving ?
This is the expected system behaviour.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To