After Synchronizing an object ( MS Outlook ) you get the following Error: "Update failed; change state ID ***** differs from change state ID **** in DB"
Reproducing the Issue
Just after Synchronization or going to your Error Synchronization folder > Open the error > "Update failed; change state ID ***** differs from change state ID **** in DB"
It usually happens when you change Data before it get synched to Outlook.
1) You have an appointment XYZ, and synch it to Outlook
2) Now, you make a change in C4C
3) Before it get synched to Outlook, you open the appointment in Outlook and tries to sync it
4) The addin sync every 5 min or whenever you send / receive in Outlook
5) Therefore, if you make any changes on C4C, you have to wait for the sync and then make the changes in Outlook, to sync back to C4C
This is normal system behaviour.
This prevents the user from overwriting the changes in C4C
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , Product Enhancement