A user already has a Payment Information Record with Main Payment Method entry. When we try to add second record through history -> Insert New Record, we get the error message "Sorry, you should provide the main payment method."
Employee Central: Payment Information
Reproducing the Issue
- Search for an employee who has at least one Payment Information record
- Navigate to Personal Information -> Payment Information -> History
- Insert New Record
- Fill up all details. Select any other value than Main Payment Method for Pay Type
- Click on Save to trigger the error message
- Note that first record already has Main Payment Method entry
Whenever you click on Add New Record, there should be at least one entry for the time slice with Main Payment Method Pay Type.
Select at least one entry with the time slice where Pay Type is Main Payment Method.
Pay_Type Main_Payment_Method , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PAY , Payment Information , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem