- Ad Hoc Report/ Youcalc Tile of Succession domain is not fetching correct results while applying Team View Filter.
- "Team View of Direct Reports" filter is fetching incorrect Position Codes while executing Ad Hoc Report/ Youcalc Tile of Succession domain.
- Ad Hoc Report Builder
Reproducing the Issue
Create Ad Hoc Report/ You calc Tile of "Succession (MDF Position based nominations)" domain.
Under People Scope select "Team View of Direct Reports" for a manager - AAAA.
While Manager - AAAA runs the tile/ ad hoc report gets incorrect outpout OR Position Codes which are not his/ her direct reports. Manager - AAAA has 5 direct reports. Please look into below Org Chart.
In Ad Hoc / Tile, output or Position code appears are incorrect. 5 correct Position Codes suppose to appear as outcome, however, position codes are incorrect and more than 5 position codes are appearing.
To resolve this issue, turn on below features in Provisioning under Company Settings.
Provisioning > Company Settings > Turn on below 3 features and Save
- Enable Ad hoc row level permission for Succession subdomain schema (only support MDF Position).
- Enable Ad hoc field level permission for Succession subdomain schema (only support MDF Position).
- Enable Ad hoc cell level permission for Succession subdomain schema (only support MDF Position).
After turning on this features wait for atleast 1-2 hours. Then log out and login back to the instance. Execute the Ad Hoc Report/ Tile. Currently Manager - AAAA is able to view correct 5 position Codes.
NOTE - Create ad hoc report/ youcalc tile of "Succession (MDF Position based nominations)" domain to get correct data.
- Team View Direct Reports
- Ad Hoc Report
- You calc Tile
- Team View Filter
- Position based nominations
- Position Code
- Succession (MDF Position based nominations)