You want the sender e-mail address of the sales order to be the e-mail address of the sales order employee responsible, but the system takes up the e-mail address of the sales unit.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Sales Orders view.
- Open the sales order ABC (ABC represents the sales order ID)
- Choose the Actions button and select Submit.
A mail is sent with the sender e-mail address as the sales unit e-mail address.
The determination of the sender e-mail address followes the below order:
- If the email address of the Sales Unit in maintained in the sales document, then on sending the e.g. sales order form to the customer an e-mail will be sent with the sender email address as email address of the Sales Unit.
- In case, the email address of the Sales Unit in not found, then the e-mail address of the Employee Responsible will be used.
- If the email address for both the Sales Unit and the Employee Responsible is not maintained, then email address of the Seller will be used as the sender email address.
- Go to the Organizational Management work center.
- Go to the Org Structures view.
- Search and Edit the org unit XYZ(XYZ represents the sales unit ID of the sales order ABC)
- In the General facet, under the Communication section, remove the E-mail Address maintained.
NOTE: The same holds true for all the sales docuements like sales quotes, etc.
KBA , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , How To