You have a requirement to scope the country Japan and China but once you select Finish you are getting the below warning message
It is not possible to finalize your scope changes; some of your decisions would cause inconsistencies in your fine-tune settings. Before continuing with your project, you must either reverse the decisions causing inconsistencies and then click Finish again or Cancel to cancel your changes entirely.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Business Configuration work center
2. Select Implementation Projects view
3. Select Edit Project Scope
4. Select Add Countries
5. Add country Japan and China
6. Go to the 3rd Step Question
7. Select Built-in Service and Support
8. Select Business Environment
9. Select Addresses and Languages
10. Check the Questions
Do you need Chinese as a solution language?
Do you need Japanese as a solution language?
11. Proceed to the 4th step and select Finish
You have to mark these languages as allowed languages in the activity Additional Communication Languages in Business Configuration work center before you add the languages for Chinese and Japanese.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To