While Confirming Design Acceptance you get the error Confirm Milestone: Design Accepted failed; retry or report an incident.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration Work center
- Go to Implementation Projects View
- Show All Current Projects and click go
- Select the First Implementation project
- Select Open the Activity List
- Go to the Prepare tab and open the activity Confirm Milestone: Design Accepted
- Select Design Accepted
System processes the activity for a while and throws the error message.
There are many possibilites that can lead to the above issue, one of the cause could be
In the Business Configuration -> Edit Project Scope : First Implementation, in step 3 Scoping: you have marked to True for: Sales -> New Business -> Sales Lead Management (obsolete).
Since there is no sales lead in your system and this object is already Obsolete , therefore the error message.
Sales Lead is obsolete and cannot be scoped
Do not enable BC Scoping for Sales lead which is Obsolete.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To