Business rules do not trigger when set as onChange for the 'Pay Component' field in People Profile
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
- People Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure an OnChange rule to trigger when changing the value of the 'Pay Component' field or another field like 'Amount'
- The rule set on 'Pay Component' will not trigger as expected regardless of how it is configured
- Currently, in People Profile, onChange rules for paycomponent recurring will work for all fields except 'Pay Component'.
- Engineering has created a fix for this behavior and it will be addressed in the 1805 release
- If you have any questions regarding this fix, please raise a ticket and reference ECT-70488
- Important Note: onChange rules on paycomponent field are only going to trigger with the Rule Base Object being PayCompRecurring
- This is not supported with using more then on Base Object in the rule
People Profile, paycomponent, paycomponent recurruring, ECT-70488, ECT-50446, success factors, SF EC, SFEC, SFSF , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile 3 , LOD-SF-EC-RUL , Business Rules & Event Derivation , Problem