- Recruiting Adhoc report is giving Wrong count of Application Ids from Aplication table.
- Data mismatch in number of Applications between recruiting and report for a particular Job Requisition
Recruiting Adhoc Report
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the Candidate List of the Candidates in a Job Requisition.
- Note the number of candidate
- Create a recruiting Adhoc or ORD report pulling the fields from table "Application".
- Is there any mismatch between this number and the number noted in step 2 above?
- Most probable reason of this mismatch is that the Candidates who are still in "Forwarded" satus will not have any Application Id therefore their record will not get cretaed in Application table.
- Once the Profile of these Candidates are added to the Job Requisition, they will start showing up in the Application table.
- Once you click on the Name of the Candidate from the Requisition, you will see below message.
This is an expected behavior since there is no Application Id exist for the Forwarded candidate until they stay in "Forwarded" Status.
Application id missing
KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem