While trying to activate a realignment run following error message is displayed: “New territory is not specified. Realignment run cannot be activated.”
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work centre.
- Select the Realignment Run view.
- Select the relevant realignment run.
- Click the Actions button.
- Choose the Set to Active option.
- Following error message is displayed “New territory is not specified. Realignment run cannot be activated.”
No account is included in the realignment run or accounts do not qualify for it as per the territory rules maintained.
This is the expected system behaviour.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To