On scheduled offering search page we do get to see “Start After Date” Criteria auto selected (Will be the today date by default). Few of the customer admins would try to hit search button directly thinking he/she is running a blank search, however it display limited search results based on the “Start After Date” Criteria set.
Learning Management System
Successfactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to Admin > Learning > Click Scheduled offerings.
2. "Start Date After" Field will be auto populated with "today's" date.
By default system would select the value specified in Search Selector "Schedule Instance".
1. Navigate to Admin > System Admin > Configuration > Search Selectors
2. Select and edit "Schedule Instance"
3. Search for criteria.StartDate1.defaultValue.
4. Remove the value $TODAY$. I.e. set it to blank as "criteria.StartDate1.defaultValue=".
How to Remove Scheduled Offering "Start After Date" criteria Search selector for Scheduled offering criteria.StartDate1.defaultValue= $TODAY$ , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , How To