Time Account Related Reports don't respect the same permission settings as seen in BizX UI.
For example, in this case the HR Admin has RBP permission to see only the records of users from a specific location based on the set target population.
The RBP permission & restriction is applied when accessing employee data via My employee file portlet.
When HR Admin runs the Time Account Related Reports the RBP permission & restriction is not applied and the HR Admin is able to report on Time account data for any users.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Advanced Reporting
- Report Canvas
Reproducing the Issue
Create a query using the Advanced Reporting
- Select the Time Management object and add the respective fields from any of the available tables. For example, Employee Time, Time Account etc.
- In this example the HR Admin was able to report on Time Account data for users which could not access through the My Employee File portlet.
You need to set up permissions for Time Account object & RBP to enable reporting for time accounts.
- Go to the Admin Center and choose Configure Object Definitions.
- Choose the generic object Time Account.
- Choose Take Action then Make Correction and apply these changes:
- Make the userId field required (this is the default anyway).
- In the security section, set Secured to Yes.
- Choose Miscellaneous Permissions as the permission category.
- Enter userID in RBP Subject User Field.
Further details are also available via the Setting Permissions for Time Account-Related Reports guide.
ORD, Online Report Designer, Advanced Reporting, Realms, ODS, Time Account Data, Time management, object Security , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ODS , Advanced Reporting , Problem