You receive following error during Leads Migration:
Sales org missing for sales unit 9999, it could not be determined yet.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Business Configurations workcenter.
2. Select Overview.
3. Search for Migration of Leads.
4. Select the file and Execute Step-by-Step.
Above error message is thrown in Simulation stage.
In Business Configurations, Scoping you have selected the following under Lead Management:
Lead Sales Area Determination
So, the Sales Org determination will not be from the Sales Unit. Sales Unit will be determined as per Lead Party Determination.
Sales Org will be determined from the following:
- Intersecting Sales Data of the logged-in user and the Account.
- If there is no matching data for the user and the Account, the logged-in user's sales data would be defaulted.
- If the Sales Data is not maintained for the logged-in user, it will be determined from the Account.
Check for Lead creation, the Sales Org could not be determined because the Account involved here may not have Sales Data and the user who created the Lead also not have a Sales Data maintained. Hence, the above error message appears in simulation.
This is standard system behavior.
You have to either ensure that Account and/or Employee have Sales Data or the Sales Org has to be entered manually during Lead creation.
Leads Migration, Sales Org Missing , KBA , SRD-MD-OM , Organizational Management , How To