- Email notification are continuously sent from the test instance
- Can we stop a notification being sent out regularly?
Please review the following
- Go to the mail queue and confirm whether the notification is sent
- Go to the notification tab and review the main configuration and reminder configuration
- Go to Onboarding -> Settings -> Audit Trail, check whether the Notification has the Status Completed.
- If the notification has only Sent Status and prevent Duplicate option is not checked in the main configuration of the notificaiton
then the notification will be sent again.
- If it is reminder mail, please check the reminder configuration. If the reminder notification ends only if the process ends, and the onboarding activity is not
completed then the reminder will be sent until the main process ends.
- Please complete the notification and the notification will not be sent anymore.
- If you don't have the email notification and you want the email to be stopped, then create a support ticket and the support engineer will update
the status of the notification from the backend
Duplicate email , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EML , Emails and Notifications , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions