User is unable to access the records of members in the target Permission Group.
SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
1. Log into SuccessFactors Employee Central
2. Proxy as User A (User A has access to 'Target Group B')
3. Search for User B (This user is apart of 'Target Group B')
4. Unable to access User B
After Modifying a Permission Group and saving it, you have to hit the "Update" button so it propagates to the rest of the SuccessFactors Platform
1. Go to Administration Tools >Manage Employees portlet > Set User Permissions > Choose Manage Permission Groups.
2. Click the Take Action link against the Permission Group you want to modify and Click Edit.
3. To modify the group name, edit the text in the Group Name field.
4. To modify an existing condition of the Permission Group, click on the value list link given against the category. A list of values comes up, edit your selection and if required you can also add a category by clicking the “Add another Category” button click done.
5. In the Category field, choose the category you'd like to add for defining your group list.
6. Click in the field next to the selected category. Choose the values you'd like to include.
7. Click the Done button after making your selection.
8. If there are employees you'd like to exclude from the Permission Group definition, select them in the Exclude these people from the group section.
9. When you finish making all your changes on the page, click on the Group Membership Update button. The number of members will get updated based on your new defined conditions.
10. Click done to save your changes.
11. To view the list of members in the group, click on the number of members in the Membership section. This will bring up the Membership page.
12. To view additional column based on your query, click on the Take Action link and Display Option link gets popped up. Click on this link.
13. The list of columns displayed depends on the columns you've used in the condition set and click the Update button.
14. The updated page showing the Gender column is displayed.
15. Click the Close button when you finish going through the list and assign the group a role.
KBA , LOD-SF-EC-RBP , Roles & Permissions , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To