A group of people have been able to fully complete their evaluations without having the company minimum number of goals.
- Performance Review
- Goal Plan
Reproducing the Issue
1. Minimum and Maximum levels set in XML code
2. Employee able to submit peformance form with only one goal.
Peformance Review Template configuration
Note: Only the Performance form can be configured to enforce the goal limit. There is no option to enforce the goal limit from the Goal Plan. The minimum/maximum validation in Goal Plan provides "soft" warnings and are not strictly enforced errors (i.e. nothing is stopping the user from not meeting the limits configured) as explained in article 2072231.
To verify settings in the Peformance Form:
1. Go to Admin Center
2. In Tool Search box type "Manage Templates"
3. Click on Performance Review:
4. Choose the current template name.
5. Expand Edit Fields and Sections.
6. Select Objectives (Label may be "Goals" or other custom label), and click on Show Advanced Options link:
7. The settings below have an impact on what is brought over to the performance form:
KBA , features and functionality , goal limit , goal number , review , troubleshooting , LOD-SF-GM , SAP SF Goal Management , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , Problem